Wellness: The state of being in good health, especially when actively pursuing a goal. The ideal of wellness does not only pertain to your physical health; as it also encompasses the areas of emotional, spiritual, occupational, financial, environmental, social, and intellectual. When one has a balance in these core areas, they will achieve a holistic ideal of wellness. Many among us have had times in our lives where one or more of these components may not be to where we would like or need them to be, and we may experience struggles with our quality of life as a result.
Today’s questions for reflection and discussion:
- What areas do you feel confident that you thrive in?
- What areas do you recognize that you may need some work in?
- What are you currently doing in your life in order to improve a problem area?
- What kind of support do you need in order to strive towards increased wellness?
- What steps are you willing to begin today in order to pursue enhanced wellness in your life?
We would love to hear from you on your thoughts or questions. Please either comment on this post or send a private/confidential query by using the “contact us” tab above. You can also follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rootedforgreatness .
Be well on this day and everyday!